Friday, July 31, 2009
Start-Up and Introduction
I only learned how to use a blog near the beginning of June 2009. I know that some may think that I am behind times, and truth be told I am. Anyway, I am not intending this blog to be a journal of how I learn to use technology. I mean for it to be a journal of what I am currently studying in the Bible. I was reading the Bible today and I looked at a chapter in a book of the Bible that I had just recently finished reading. I was stunned by the fact that nothing in that chapter ever really rang a bell with me. I hope to update this blog daily; however (knowing myself) I will probably not update it everyday (especially once the fall semester begins). However, I thoroughly believe in the fact that if we really want to do something, we will find time to do it. I hope this blog will serve as notes for me and that it may provide others with insight. Hopefully, others will provide me with insight, as well. I do not claim to be a biblical scholar by any means. I have only been reading the Bible individually for about a month or so. However, for several years (and I mean several) my family has had what I call "Bible", where my father reads about a chapter of the Bible each night. I enjoy "Bible", but I tend to zone-out easily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment